Pendulum Critique


Title: Critique reflection
·      Examine the comments you received on your animation.
·      Reflect on what you feel you did best
·      Reflect on what your classmates said you did well.
·      Reflect on what you feel you need to improve on.
·      Reflect on what your classmates suggested you improve on.
·      Finally, write a statement on your strengths and weaknesses and formulate a plan for what to focus on during future projects.
           o   What can you improve?
           o   What are your strengths and how can you make them even better?

        In my pendulum animation, I believe I did the best on my overall design of the contents in the scene and my classmates seemed to agree. I think the overall shape of the car was very realistic to real life in its shape and design. Although the scene has a rather simplistic design, it conveys an effective message and overall effect to the viewers. This effect could be enhanced over time with further work on my techniques of modeling realistic looking objects. I think this scene could have been improved by adding a bigger background rather than the small two-wall scene I ended up working with because i could have experimented with some other different angles and creative camera shots could be used if I wasn't working with this restriction in the scene, so in my next project I'll be sure to create more of a background so the final product can have more dimension.

Comments

Popular Posts