Robot Animation Critique

Robot Animation Critique

The overall atmosphere of being a dingy, dank basement seemed to be received well by the audience and I think that the lighting and use of old style objects helped to aid in this. I would agree with my classmates that this was my best part of the animation.

Since I spent such a long time on getting the objects that I felt were perfect for the scene, i think the actual animation movements were somewhat lacking and could have been way better. I was unimpressed at how I displayed the ink spill in my scene and I do not think it was clear to the audience what was happening.

Overall, I think my design and scene set up was well done and henceforth well received, but that was compromised by the mediocre technical quality creating an animation I wasn't overly pleased with.

Comments

Popular Posts