In progress critique

In Progress Critique

        The general consensus for what I could improve on is to tone down the colors in the background of the scene to have the focus on Theo and his actions really pop. I decided that instead of using the same vibrant neon colors that I had, I could use more pastel, toned down versions of the same colors and still get the same desired color palette, that was less hard on the eyes.

        Having others critique my work so far has also let me understand that although the timing of these actions is okay, it maybe better to speed them up to create a lively dance as opposed to the somewhat slow, dragging movements I had before. I think since the desired effect is to have disco party color and atmosphere that this can help get the desired effect.


  •        If I were to brighten the lighting in the scene, would that make it seem more or less lively? I think that if I were to brighten the scene it would seem less like a night time party vibe and offer a lighter and more uplifting effect, that may or may not improve the narrative
  •       What could adding additional colors to the scene do? Would it become too busy?                 I experimented with adding an accent color of teal in the scene since this is a color on Theo's     shirt, but this simply again, distracted from the actions

Comments

Popular Posts