The Artist's Dilemma



The Artist's Dilemma is my first animation project I created that had a story you could follow. The story is somewhat vague in concept but it overall a satirical piece on the art industry. It symbolizes the critique many consumers have on young artists creating them to become robotic with their art which, itself is a paradox. This animation was frustrating to make, since I am still new to the concept of rigging and using bones in blender. I like how the overall aesthetic is presented and it portrays the correct feel and atmosphere I was going for, but I was unable to take the story full where I wanted to due to my limited experience. Perhaps one day when day when I understand animation better I will come back and redo this project, but maybe that's just what they want the artist to do.

Comments

Popular Posts